Pumping and testing tires is dangerous work. The TyreON TIC150 safety tire cage provides the restraint to safely contain possible explosions and dangerous aftereffects from it. It is mandatory precaution to inflate large tires in a safety cage.
- The TyreON TIC150 tyre cage is a heavy-duty inflation cage that meets the European regulations of safety.
- The air-shock-wave is reduced to harmless and fragments are kept inside in event of an exploding tire.
- Comes with an automatic air-filling device on top of the cage that has to be connected to an air compressor.
- The tire cage, made from steel that meets the toughest standards, is equipped with a safety door with a heavy door lock.
- The desired pressure - up to 10 bar - can be set on the digital display of the air-filling device. The tire inflates while you watch safely.
- The door is equipped with a safety system that activates or deactivates the inflation of the tire. If the door is open or opened, the tire inflator won’t work. You must first close the door properly in order to inflate.
- After the removal of a faulty tire or fragments, the cage can be used again.