FOR PROFESSIONAL USE, 2 column lift suitable for:
- Length L1 and L2
- Buses and vans
- Vehicles with a longer chassis
- Passenger cars, sports and luxury cars
- SUV’s and oldtimers
Professional 2 column hydraulic lift
This TyreON TL42E is designed for professional use.
With automatic release of the safeties, high quality powder coating and with an extra low threshold.
Two cables with synchronized lifting cylinders ensure that the lifting arms are going up and down at exactly the same time.
This 4200 KG fully automatic lift is suitable for lifting Fiat 500 and extended vans (Length L1 and L2).
The bridge is supplied with hydraulic oil and mounting anchors.
Heavy version with:
- Anchoring plates of 1.5 cm steel
- Solid construction of the columns on the anchor plates
- Support columns made of heavy steel roller profile
- Yokes made out of durable and backlash of 1.5 cm steel for the support arms
- 4 solid support arms
- An expensive and silent aluminum motor unit with cooling fins and fans for enduring use
- Parking function (parking indefinitely a car on a higher level)
- A sturdy tank made of steel for hydraulic oil
- A weight of 725 kg
- Quality at an attractive price
The robust construction (according to European safety standards) and convenient function, this 2 column lift is suitable for intensive use. With an lift height of 2.05 meters anyone can work comfortable. Because of the lifting time of 45 seconds, you can use this lift quickly.
Asymmetrical arms with automatic lock
The four support arms are adjustable in length and each arm has an adjustable rubber block.
For a proper load distribution and a good accessibility of the car, the front support arms are shorter than the support arms which lift the rear of the car. Thereby it is possible to open the front doors of the car.
If the support arms go up, the arms are locked automatically in the position in which they are located under the car at that time. When the car is at the lowest position, the support arms are unlocked automatically and can be pushed away.
Fully automatic by a control unit with push buttons and parking function
The 2 column lift has a mechanical safety lock which uses gravity. Hereby it works al the time.
On the left column is the main operating unit placed with the up and down buttons. This way the bridge is easy to use and you can unlock the safety lock automatically.
The TL42E has also a lock button on the control panel. With this button you can rest the car mechanically.
With this parking mode, it is possible to park the car at height for a long time and put a second car underneath.