FOR PROFESSIONAL USE - clear floor 2 post lift suitable for
• Length L1 and L2
• Buses, vans and delivery vans with long chassis
• All cars with longer chassis
• All passenger cars, sporting and luxury cars
• SUVs and oldtimers
Professional hydraulic 2-column lift, 3.9 meters high and floor-free
The TyreON TL42EC is floor-free designed for professional use with both release of the safeties and automatic blocking and release of the support arms, finished with high quality powder coating.
Two cables with synchronized lifting cylinders ensure that the 4 arms go up and down exactly at the same time.
This 4200 KG full automatic lift is suitable for lifting a Fiat 500 to an extended van. (Length L1 and L2)
The lift height of this clear floor 2 post lift is limited to 1.9 meters. If the vehicle is to high it reaches the switch attached to the bar at 3.9 meters height and the lift is automatically stopped.
The bridge is supplied with hydraulic oil and mounting anchors.
Heavy version with:
• Anchor plates of 1.5 cm thick sheet steel
• Solid construction of the columns on the anchoring plates
• Support columns made of heavy steel roller profile
• Two solid support columns
• Rigid steel profile to connect the tops of the columns
• Durable 1.5 cm thick sheet steel designed bearing yokes for the support arms
• 4 solid support arms
• An expensive and silent aluminium motor unit with cooling fins and fan for long-term use
• A sturdy steel tank for the hydraulic oil
• A weight of 800 kg
• Quality at an attractive price
Due to the robust construction (according to European safety standards) and convenient operation, this clear floor 2 column lift is suitable for intensive use. With the lifting height of up to 2.05 meters and a lifting time of 45 seconds it is fast and comfortable to work with.
Asymmetrical support arms
The four support arms are adjustable in length and each has a height-adjustable rubber block.
For a proper load distribution and good accessibility of the car, the front suspension arms are shorter than the carrying arms that lift the rear of the car. It is also possible to open the front doors of the car.
Support arms with automatic release
When the support arms raise, the arms are automatically locked in the position in which they are currently under the car. If the car drops and comes to the lowest position, the lift arms will automatically be unlocked and can be pushed away.
Fully automatic through control unit with push buttons and parking function
The clear floor 2 column lift has a mechanical safety lock which uses gravity. Hereby it works al the time. On the left column is the control unit with main switch and up and down buttons. This makes the bridge easy to use and you can unlock the safety lock automatically.
The TL42EC also has a lock button on the control panel that lets you mechanically rest the car.
With this parking function it is possible to park the car at height for a long time and put a second car underneath.